This new edition of Flute Basics (Pupil’s book) offers a fresh design, clear technical drawings, fun illustrations, new activities, pull-out fingering chart and of course all of the great tunes featured in the original Flute Basics. Starting at absolute beginner level anD progressing to about Grade 2, it contains:
• a wide range of repertoire, including original pieces and well-loved favourites from every genre
• warm ups and fun original exercises
• invaluable fact files, quizzes and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
• helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
• duets throughout – ideal for group teaching
• pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall.